Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

FW: Open House follow-up docs

Subject: FW: Open House follow-up docs
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 06/12/2017 02:28 PM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

See attached budget for the DTLA Open House from DCBID. I think we should be contributing
$10k. 4 out of 5 properties are in SP, and that doesn't include all of the small
businesses in our district that are going to be capitalizing on the foot traffic.

From: Henna Sherzai <hsherzai@downtownla.com>

Date: Friday, June 9, 2017 at 2:40 PM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Cc: Nick Griffin <nqriffin@downtownla.com>

Subject: Open House follow-up docs

Hi Ellen,

I'm back in the office for a few minutes before we go back out for more vendor partner
meetings! See attached for the current working budget, which assumes we will hit our $25k
goal for an Arts & Entertainment Sponsor.

I've also attached the general sponsorship deck and the arts sponsorship deck.

Jules from AVG will add you to our working Google doc for partners by Monday.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Henna Sherzai

Vice President of Marketing

<https://www.downtownla.com/>

Downtown Center Business Improvement District

626 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 200 I Los Angeles, CA 90017

Call: 213-416-7515 I Fax: 213-624-0858

Web: DowntownLA.com chttps://www.downtownla.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/DowntownLA.com> <https://twitter.com/downtown la>
<https://www.instaqram.com/downtown la/>